We’re looking for a career-minded Dentist who wants to grow with us here at The Good Dentist in Newcastle, NSW.
- Are you looking for opportunities to grow your clinical experience and professional skills as a dentist?
- Are you excited about the opportunity to join us on the Practice Max program with Dr Jesse Green to make your practicing life more profitable with less stress?
- Is it important to you to make a meaningful difference to the health and lives of people?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years experience as a practitioner?
- Is being appreciated as an integral team member high on your values?
The Good Dentist can help you tick all these boxes and more.
We understand the ideal environment for dentists to thrive in is one where they can:
- Enjoy a modern practice with a new and rapidly growing patient base who knows and trusts them
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals, who support and encourage their professional development
- Demonstrate their exceptional ability to communicate with patients and the broader team in a collaborative environment
- Be appreciated for their contribution to the practice running profitably.
The Good Dentist is found on the cosmopolitan café littered Darby Street in Newcastle’s CBD. Offering 7 of Australia’s finest beaches, Newy could be a welcomed sea change for anyone wanting to escape the rat race in the big cities. We opened our doors almost two years ago and have been overwhelmed by the support the people of Newcastle have given us. We are proud to say we only treat friends at The Good Dentist. We are looking for a new dentist to continue to grow with us and to build on these relationships whilst fostering new ones. Our ideal candidate should share our love for dentistry and also have a high level of empathy. We are not about billing targets and would much rather our dentists grow at their own pace. The candidate should also have a minimum of 2 years experience as a general dentist in Australia and we would like someone looking for a long-term position.
We want you to shine!
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Send us your resume and cover letter, outlining:
- Your clinical experience as a dentist
- Your approach to patient care and your unique communication style
- Why working as part of a team is important to you
- How your ‘can do’ attitude can contribute to a dental practice that’s going places.
The position is initially for a part-time role of 2-2.5 days per week with a view to becoming full time. It is for an immediate start.
If you are keen to take things to the next level in your practicing life… please send us your CV and cover letter to: